Finca – Cortijo Almogía
Reference number:- R4355875
Unique and beautiful off-grid Finca for sale with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms close to Almogía;
including 4 handmade yurts, set on 5.5 hectares of rustic Andalusian countryside with breathtaking views of the surrounding nature and Mediterranean Sea.
The charming house has a built area of 102 m2, outside there is an extra large lounge area (of 40 m2) with fireplace / BBQ / sofas etc and a large paved veranda surrounding the property.
The traditionally Andalusian built house features beautiful hardwood doors and windows. Tiled throughout in tasteful local tiles, the rooms stay cool in the summer and with the large wood-burning stove, the house also stays warm throughout the mild winters.
Hot/cold air conditioning is also provided.
Off-grid and powered solely by the sun, there are zero electricity bills to worry about. A solar energy system with the latest battery technology, was installed in winter 2020. The water comes from the municipality and is sourced from a nearby mountain, El Torcal. There is a huge, steel water deposit under the house.
Just 35 minutes from Malaga City and the airport, the house is perfectly located to give all the peace and tranquillity you want, with the services and shops of Malaga and its beaches close by. Picking friends, family or guests up from the airport is a breeze. The quaint town of Almogía is just a few minutes’ drive away and the epic Unesco heritage site, El Torcal Mountain is a 30-minute drive.
The house is currently the centre of a private retreat sanctuary featuring four fully furnished Mongolian yurts with outdoor toilets and showers. The facilities are suitable for a small bed and breakfast business or boutique wellness / yoga centre.
The house and land must be seen in person.
* Stunning views of the Andalusian countryside and Mediterranean Sea
* Peaceful, secluded location, with good access roads
* The hill opposite the property is a protected natural reserve
* Cement and gravel driveway with plenty of parking space
* Electric entrance gates to the property
* Traditionally built Andalusian house with 3 double bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
* Large, powerful, cast-iron wood-burning stove in lounge
* 1 air-conditioning unit (hot / cold)
* Fully off-grid, state of the art solar electricity system – ZERO electricity bills
* Large outside lounge with dining area, sofas, fireplace, barbecue, sink and fountain
* Terraced vegetable patch
* A readymade boutique retreat centre / bed & breakfast
* Three 14-foot (4,25 m) yurts and one 20-foot (6 m) yurt on bespoke wooden floors – hand made from finest materials.
* Outdoor toilets and showers (for yurt guests)
The house comes with a LPO (Licencia de Primera Ocupación)
Contact us about this property
- Covered Terrace
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Private Terrace
- Storage Room
- Utility Room